Original Database (1994-2009)
- To Jef Rozenski for revision of the database website in 1998, prior to becoming a curator of the database.
- To Phil Durant for the 3D yeast tRNAPhe graphic on the home page.
- To Patrick Limbach, who coauthored the initial published compilation, and played a major role in its assembly.
- To the following individuals who assisted with the original compilation: Richard Walker (University of Birmingham; deceased), Steven Pomerantz (University of Utah), Byron Bossenbroek (Chemical Abstracts Service).
- To those who assisted with this electronic version of the database: Di He, Steven Pomerantz, Joe Zhang, Nancy Lombardo and the Eccles Health Sciences Library at the University of Utah.
- To the National Institute of General Medical Sciences for support of database maintenance through grant GM29812.
New Database (2009-Present)
- To Xiaonong Zhang and Jen Montimurro for initial layout makeover and transfer of the database to The RNA Institute in 2010.
- To Andrew Wright for conversion to a MySql/PHP based database to create expanded capabilities in 2011.
- To the Research IT Department at the University at Albany for IT support.
- To William Cantara and Leslie Zuker for the tRNAPhe graphic on the home page from PDB entry 3L0U.
- To William Cantara for editing of introductory and database content.
- To Leslie Zuker for website design and introduction of the content management system.
- To Dan Fabris for ongoing supervision and curation of the database.